Original topic:

Samsung Messages Swipe to Delete Message

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 04:48 PM)
MrTechnology
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,

Could Samsung please add a swipe to delete message feature like in most emailing or messaging apps. Something that could be turned off and on of course if someone wants it or does not. Having to hold down the message to delete feels outdated to me. So I would love the option. 

Thank you
4 Replies
Lee2002
Astronaut
Options
Thank you for my privacy policy and for keeping me safe
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Je655
Red Giant
Options
I like Google messages version where you can swipe to archive. It would be great if we could swipe one direction to delete and the opposite direction would archive the message in Samsung messages.
Lee2002
Astronaut
Options
Thank thank you I also appreciate this deal you're giving me on the other phone so that's awful nice of you but I don't know if T-Mobile will do it honorary I don't know if they wouldn't honor my phone wouldn't they got hacked they said they will give me a new one if it did and they didn't so just went by another one
0 Likes