What's The Difference?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
26 Replies
userjRcYWEKMjg
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
"S Msg has far more customization options than G Msg."

Where are these customization options? I only see options to change backgrounds. I see no option to change the bubble shape, the bubble color and text color for sent and received texts nor do I see a method available to set the aforementioned options on a per conversation level.
0 Likes
Dragonflyz2U
Astronaut
Options
My messages stopped going through on messages but my Google messages work just fine!
Dragonflyz2U
Astronaut
Options
It would be nice to have instructional content on how to circumvent messages and what the specific groups and pins are for. It's not user friendly at all!
gblinckmann
Constellation
Options
I'm also on t-mobile and switched the Google Messages due to the full RCS support. I prefer Samsung Mesaages, but RCS is more important.
Intŕù5ìv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
I've been using samsung messages for a while n deactivated google messages only because of the way the ui looks and how it works with dark mode . I haven't messed around with g messages as much to really see how much of a difference there is
Dragonflyz2U
Astronaut
Options
I'm seeing a connection with meta and I don't like it!
0 Likes
userFlq8Ph4iaf
Constellation
Options
The other thing Google Messages doesn't do that Samsung Messages does is keep all of your scheduled messages in one place. I can easily get over thirty different messages that I need a delayed or scheduled response to but that I may need to edit before I send. Having all my scheduled messages does make this much easier. Is there a way to make this an official feature request?
0 Likes