JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Music not showing lyrics

(Topic created: 01-22-2021 08:17 AM)
userZ5rp44Cxff
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, I've been a user of Samsung Galaxy phones for a long time, and Samsung Music has been an app I that I have used quite often. One feature I frequently use is the lyrics function - tapping on the album art would show the lyrics (of course the lyrics are added through a third-party application). For years this has been the case, even as I transitioned from my old S8+ to my current S20 Ultra. However, in recent days I noticed that this feature seemingly disappeared/ became inaccessible. Tapping the album art no longer brings up the lyrics. I have checked each music file (all .mp3) using the same third-party application that I used to add the lyrics, and from there it seems that the lyrics are still present.

Is there a way to regain and reaccess this feature in Samsung Music? Or did Samsung remove this evidently useful feature? Thanks all!

1 Reply
Solution
Aime
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

You need to make sure Samsung Music has all Permissions turn on. Please check whether the Samsung Music app is updated to the latest version. If the problem persists even when updating, please try the following:

1. System Settings > Application > Samsung Music > permission > Storage
2. Deny permission and change back to allow
3. Restart the Samsung Music

0 Likes