JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes Dark Font fix & App Feature Request

(Topic created: 08-31-2022 11:19 AM)
Zulric
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
     Samsung has done well with Notes App, it has lots of features, but lately I've noticed every time I open It, I can't see what I'm typing because it's default font color is dark gray/black; I like using the black template as default. With 'adjust color in dark mode' selected, Soo... I solved this problem by choosing the first black page on the left, the one with the translucent cubes, which changed my default font color to white. I still can't pick a default pen & color for startup like I want to, I can pick default paper color, default paper type/template in settings> Style of new notes, etc...
 I'M HOPING THEY MIGHT ADD THIS FEATURE REQUEST SOON, BY ADDING A DEFAULT PEN AND COLOR OPTION? 🤔😬😁 
Please Share and like!! God bless!
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes