Original topic:

Samsung Notes date links

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 03:34 PM)
BunchOfAtoms
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

The blue links in Samsung Notes are difficult to read with black background in dark mode, especially when using a blue light filter in the evening. I'd like to change them to a lighter colour (you could either make them light blue in dark mode by default or include a colour picker for absolute customisation). Alternatively (or even better additionally) you could include an option to show only links to websites thereby excluding all the dates. I've never used the feature to click on any date to add it to my calendar anyway and would much more appreciate it if I were able to read them in poor light conditions instead.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
I've shut the link option off entirely (see the screenshot I've included in how to do that). I've noticed everything looks neater and a lot less cluttered. ZomboDroid 15072022194842_5948_1657929157.jpg
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes