JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Rewards Points - pending?

(Topic created: 08-03-2023 10:24 AM)
ohhhdan
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I placed a large order and have received all parts of the order nearly 8 months ago. My Samsung Rewards for these items are still listed as "pending", though the order is fully complete. I understand Rewards can take some time to post to my account, but the status of the order seems to stay in "In Progress". Has anyone had this experience? I haven't been able to find anyone to reach out to for help at Samsung...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi ohhhdan,
Thank you for Posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. Some issues require direct assistance from Samsung, and as our community is peer-to-peer support, they will not be able to assist with this matter. As MarkC609 mentioned,  In order to get you the best assistance, and to enhance your experience, please reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
ohhhdan, tho I have not run into this issue with receiving my Samsung reward points I would recommend giving customer support a call as they will be able to look into why your reward points are still pending after this many months. The best way is to contact them under the Support section of the Samsung Members App.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi ohhhdan,
Thank you for Posting. Welcome to the Samsung Community. Some issues require direct assistance from Samsung, and as our community is peer-to-peer support, they will not be able to assist with this matter. As MarkC609 mentioned,  In order to get you the best assistance, and to enhance your experience, please reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

0 Likes