JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
BCarricato
Astronaut
Options
Why am I able to watch Samsung TV Plus on my phone?
0 Likes
gogetaboutit
Astronaut
Options
Samsung TV is still available on my Samsung S22 Ultra mobile phone 😊
0 Likes
Usmarine10
Constellation
Options

Same here just deleted it self.

Samsung_SyMeu8u
Astronaut
Options

Same here. Was working this morning when I had the television on, but now is gone from all 5 of my Samsung smart TVs.

0 Likes
Members_HuxhKin
Constellation
Options

Mine also what is up with that?

Members_Deak4570
Constellation
Options

Seems odd they didn't fix the app before they took themselves down...... Wonder if they did it to take down NEWS MAX AND WAR ROOM, with All the B.S. trying to take TRUMP off the Colorado ballot, seems like they may want to keep us STUPID as long as possible......

Members_URueeeN
Astronaut
Options

Mine's gone too but, interestingly, the TV Plus app on my Samsung Android phone still works fine.  TV Plus is still there.  Only gone from my TV.  Odd.

userL1yTAF03aW
Constellation
Options

Those channels will definitely make you stupid.  Hopefully they are taking them down and will put the app back on our TV.

0 Likes
Members_vsbIDYw
Astronaut
Options

Come on man.... This has nothing to do with **bleep**g politics. We are just trying to figure out where Samsung TV plus went and how to get it back .. 🙄 sheesh

jrnowell
Astronaut
Options

Same Here. It disappeared from both of my Samsung Smart TVs. Help!