JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
Lilysloft
Astronaut
Options

Ha!  You just made me feel better.  I reset twice myself and thought I messed up my new Frame TV.  

0 Likes
Spkaufman
Astronaut
Options

I lost it on my frame TV, but not on my other TV

0 Likes
Amazommomma
Astronaut
Options
5:54 pm here in Colorado,and it's still missing. Sure am missing my crackling fireplace right about now
0 Likes
Members_GFhpAl8
Constellation
Options

Mine too

0 Likes
Packedfunk
Astronaut
Options

Easy come easy go. Samsung tv was great while we had it. Sometimes you don’t know what you have till it’s gone!  Goodbye forever Samsung tv. Rest In Peace! 

0 Likes
DizzyDaizzy
Astronaut
Options
I've been going crazy trying to figure out what happened and couldn't...Glad to know it's not only me, but sad and disappointed not being able to use it.
0 Likes
Packedfunk
Astronaut
Options

Easy come easy go. Samsung tv was great while we had it. Sometimes you don’t know what you have till it’s gone!  Goodbye forever Samsung tv. Rest In Peace! 

DougJB
Astronaut
Options

I've always enjoyed the app. I've even boasted about it to people who were looking for a smart TV brand to buy.

Glad they're finding a resolution to the problem.  

Took me an hour to reset my tv when I couldn't find it on startup.

Thanks Samsung.

OM33
Astronaut
Options

Where did app go

0 Likes
Packedfunk
Astronaut
Options

Really sick of this.