JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
Sheryle
Constellation
Options

My Samsung TV Plus APP back and working as of about 30 minutes ago.   😁

0 Likes
MetzRita
Constellation
Options

20 Dec 2023, 8:00am central USA time

woke up as well and the Samsung TV Plus just disappeared right in front of me, my son who is autistic was so upset. Had to find channels for him to watch and of course it’s not the same layout. 
now it’s 10:30 pm still no app! 

0 Likes
Members_v8CB1PP
Constellation
Options

Came back on 15 min. ago... it will just come back on and come on home screen automatically. You dont have to do anything else... Also note that they made samsung plus channels and response time FLY now... Super quick to change channels. 

Members_Deak4570
Constellation
Options

Ok Well, Mine are both back on and working....... That said it is KINDA SCARY how they can come into your T.V. When it is OFF and Reinstall their app. 

What else did they do while Lurking Around in My Television?????????????????

userm4XvmJtXy1
Constellation
Options
Im back online as of 11pm Est. First three app showed up without content, then content came along a little while later. Samsung, a summary of what the issue was would be appreciated, eg. Technical mishap, hacked system, etc
0 Likes
S1VRBLLT63
Constellation
Options
Just got home from work and TV plus is back and working. Thank you for the quick response and fix to the issue Samsung 👍 greatly appreciated 🙂
Bobmat
Constellation
Options

Soft reset by holding the power button on the tv while I had it on for about 15-30 minutes seem to fix it

0 Likes
Bobmat
Constellation
Options

Sorry. 15-30 seconds!

Randy Reviews
Asteroid
Options

it came back on for me i hope yall get the app back on you're tvs soon!

0 Likes
MooScree
Constellation
Options

Back but had to recreate my favorites list.  😕

0 Likes