JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung TV Plus disappeared.

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 07:52 AM)
Jdoglill
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This morning I woke up and turned on my tv to realize that there is no Samsung TV plus app. It used to always be the first thing that would open automatically, the first app in the Smart Selection. It literally is GONE. I have never had an app just disappear like that, more specifically the own company’s app for their free provided tv service which is WHY I purchased their TV. Let’s fix this Samsung. Please and Thank You

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,454 Replies
olivia1234
Astronaut
Options
Of course they are just updating the app and some other things in the settings of our tvs which is why certain things are blacked out samsung said to please allow 24 to 48 hours and theybshoild be back up and running
Umiverse
Astronaut
Options
Thank you. They could have given notice
scl
Astronaut
Options
Exactly
0 Likes
Pom0124
Constellation
Options

Thank you

mrd713
Astronaut
Options
Did the same and nothing
Randy Reviews
Asteroid
Options

I tried exact same thing after i reset my tv and nothing hopefully it gets fixed soon, the bad part about resetting the tv you have to add youre wifi back on plus the info to the apps that you use!

chobowo1
Astronaut
Options

I just did the factory reset but no luck. I guess I will wait for the new app. Annoying though. 

Princefam84
Constellation
Options
Same here. This defeats the purpose of having the smart TV, it's pretty stupid right now.
Members_4MM8OtC
Asteroid
Options

Yep! Went through all that a little while ago in hopes the app would be there once done . Not the case !!!!!

aemj444
Astronaut
Options
I tried searching also