Original topic:

Samsung notes feedback and features request

(Topic created: 08-01-2022 04:08 AM)
user6wBwXuqjtK
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello,
I've been using Samsung Notes on my Galaxy Tab s8+ for 2 months now and enjoy taking notes and solve math problems with it. However I do have some ideas to make it even better.
1. save and use stickers - I would like to have the possibility to save a certain note and use it again later in a comfortable way. using the clipboard pinned feature is not good enough because my clipboard is getting full of other things really quickly.

2. insert tables and shapes feature -drawing a table every time myself is frustrating. I'd like to just insert a table to my notes and edit it as I'd like. same goes to certain shapes such as pointy arrows, X and Y axis and more

3. add more pens options - especially dotted lines pen

4. drag and fix auto-corrected lines - whenever I old the pen when drawing a straight line the app automatically fixes the line to be straight which is great! however I'd like to drag to change the position or angle of the line. having the possibility to edit and fix the liens and shapes would improve dramatically the experience of the user!

hopefully someone will actually read and do refer these ideas to a product manager or app developer on the team.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

dani514
Halo
Options
Tablets

Is there a way to add columns and tables to Samsung notes. If not Samsung should add this option, I feel like this is a feature lots of people would like