Original topic:

Samsung we need vvm

(Topic created: 04-07-2022 09:55 AM)
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Samsung we unlocked buyers really really need visual voicemail app  that works, the my vvm app you suggest does not work 70% of the time and you mail costs almost 20 a month because free with ads is basically unusable for any business person or people getting many vm's a day

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You would need to talk to your carrier for Visual Voicemail that's not something Samsung provides even for the unlocked devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You would need to talk to your carrier for Visual Voicemail that's not something Samsung provides even for the unlocked devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Techaman I use Google Voice. It always works and provides a transcription of the message. 

To set it up:

1. Download Google Voice and complete the setup.
  2. On your phone, configure it to forward all unanswered calls to the Google Voice number. 
0 Likes
Techaman
Galaxy
Options
I no longer use Google voice because of having a different number
0 Likes
CookeeMonster
Astronaut
Options
VVM worked just fine on my old Note 9. Been to at&t twice trying to get it to work on new s22 Ultra. It's not an at&t issue. It's a Samsung problem. If there's a work around, pls advise. If no work around, pls fix ASAP.