JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Secure Folder notifications - content showing on lock screen.

(Topic created: 01-22-2021 01:52 PM)
userbAjEBxHTZ3
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Ok so secure folder worked perfectly before Android 11. Not only did that update remove some great features, it has caused so many bugs I am thinking of leaving Samsung for good.

Now, secure folder notifications, which I have set to show on the lock screen, but with hidden content, sometimes show randomly with content. Completely defeats the purpose of a 'secure' folder. It worked so well before and now I cannot trust it as some messages show correctly hidden, and others show the full content. It is from the same app so it isn't an app issue.

Secondly, Samsung removed the dual sim feature that allows me to dial a contact from either SIM by clicking on the phone icon for either SIM. Made it so easy to manage. Now I have to have it set to ask me every time I make a call. Why do you remove such good features???? It's insanity.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!