JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Set up phone without using a Google account?

(Topic created: 03-30-2023 02:01 PM)
P97410
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is it possible to set up my phone with out using a Google account 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. To make the most out of your Galaxy phone, it is recommended that you register for a Google account. By registering a Google account, you can access Google services such as the Google Play Store, Gmail, and Google photos easily. Follow the guide below to create or remove a Google account and for more information on the importance of having a Google account on your phone: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-create-or-remove-the-google-account-o...

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
TasteOfHoneey
Constellation
Options
I don't think so, if you don't want to set up a Google account the alternative would be (if using Samsung phone) using a Samsung account/Microsoft account. I've tried using a phone without logging in to Gmail, but as soon as I'd want to Google search something it automatically asks to login.
0 Likes
P97410
Astronaut
Options
Thanks for your reply
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. To make the most out of your Galaxy phone, it is recommended that you register for a Google account. By registering a Google account, you can access Google services such as the Google Play Store, Gmail, and Google photos easily. Follow the guide below to create or remove a Google account and for more information on the importance of having a Google account on your phone: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-create-or-remove-the-google-account-o...

0 Likes