Original topic:

So I've noticed a lack of Samsung apps

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
mike42042071281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
When I go to the galaxy store I would think there would be the best of the best Samsung hass to offer but all I see is a bunch of sponsored stale apps that most I could get anywhere. Now the question is why when I go to an app that offers to look in Galaxy store it's always some non descriptive adware that you can never find on the store unless you look at it through the app info? Why not push the new products and give us a choice to download and why do we get sponsored apps at all? We already have the phone! It's poor business etiquette to silently install apps on devices without the user knowing it
5 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
I get what you're saying in the store they gave the main Samsung apps but can get others just like in Google play store with have various apps some free some paid
mike42042071281
Cosmic Ray
Options
No only ones that are sponsered get the biggest part of it but if you search for Samsung you can find your phone apps but if you just open the store it only shows sponsered apps. I would like to see more QoL improvement apps and pick what I want to add
0 Likes
mike42042071281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Exactly but if you want any Samsung apps you use the galaxy store
0 Likes
mike42042071281
Cosmic Ray
Options
The whole point being so we can see what's new or if there is any new apps strictly for Galaxy without looking thru all the old apps
0 Likes
mike42042071281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Then again my phone hasn't updated in almost 2 years so who am I to say what's new
0 Likes