JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Someone hacked into my account

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 09:34 AM)
SamellaRo
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I woke up and my phone told me a hacker hacked into my account it said my phone is 67% damaged please get ahold of me how to fix this I need help immediately thank you for your time
8 Replies
BeeCharmer805
Astronaut
Options
I'm having the same issues with my account...please let me know how u fixed it..
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@SamellaRo This message sounds suspect. Your phone could be hacked but more than likely your phone isn't hacked and this is just a pop-up trying to get you to click on something. Once you click on it, you are asked to download something and then your phone may be compromised. 

You can also use something like Malwarebytes or Bitdefender to scan for possible malware on your phone. 

Options
How would a person know that their phone had a virus or malware? Does using device care, scan and find virus and malware?
0 Likes
fungurl2010
Astronaut
Options
It is a fake message if it gave you a link to download something don't download it your phone will be comprimised
SamellaRo
Astronaut
Options
Ok thank you my friends
0 Likes
SamellaRo
Astronaut
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
ToyYodaGuy
Cosmic Ray
Options

Don't fall for the SPAM. Have not seen it for years with my S9 plus but once I upgraded to my now daily driver the S21 plus, I get so much it's unbelievable. 

Options
Ty,on my s9+ i got text message n emails, saying my phone hadda virus i did device care google check nothing was found Those txt messages,emails came from a company that was trying to get me too their virus protection...