Original topic:

Spam Reporting option without opening the post

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Moderators and Site Administrators: Can you please set up a way to report spam posts so that we don't actually have to click on the post to report it?  A little report button alongside the post header would suffice.  That way the post actually doesn't register engagement and we don't have to open the post, report, close the post. 

Thank you.

10 Replies
meself
Comet
Options
They have a report option akready
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I know they do, but that requires actually opening up the post to report it. I don't want to have to open a post to report it I want the option on the header.
meself
Comet
Options
Shall we open doors for you also
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I don't think we should have to see garbage to report it I think that if we see the header we should just be able to click report post. And since there's so much of it it would make it easier for everyone to report spam rather than having to go in and out of posts
meself
Comet
Options
Like everyone else report it you're not any different or need to be pampered
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
I was speaking on behalf of everyone just go away
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
Just pointing out how selfish you sound
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
How does it sound selfish to make life easier for everybody. I will not be responding to you anymore you're just not worth the effort you're ridiculous
0 Likes
meself
Comet
Options
When you can tell me one site that does what you are wanting maybe have a case for change but if you can't ge bothered with 2 steps to report which by the way you did that and mire to reply I am not aware if any site that mind reads or has less steps to report
0 Likes