JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sync modes switches off with phone (Watch 6 Classic)

(Topic created: 08-25-2023 08:06 PM)
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Every time I switch the synced modes with phone option on either on the watch or the wearables phone app, it immediately switches off when I go back to menu on the phone. Example: the watch sync is on but the phone sync is off no matter what. If I switch the watch sync of it still is off for both, then turn it on and only the watch has sync. It despite on being on, no sync occurs. Anyone else experiencing this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
It appears there was an update to the modes and routines app in the Galaxy store that released todays. When I updated it, modes sync showed as enabled on both devices and settings. Thanks for your help.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have, yes.
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
I am on the 23 ultra and am using the 6 classic. I have not installed any apps because I wouldn't know what one to choose
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Well I got this watch two days ago. So it's on the only version I am aware of. I swapped out my other 6 classic because it has another issue but I did see it too had this same problem.
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'll give that a shot. I'm on the Galaxy s23 ultra. Do happen to know if it will erase my sleep history or device connection?
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
I tried opening the app and it says I have to update it in order to use it
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Lol it kinda broke the app. It kept saying to switch watch to new device then it would lose connection before starting the connection process. I had to do a full reset. I'll let you know if the setting is fixed.
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Nope, same issue.
0 Likes
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
The diognostics are all working.
0 Likes
Solution
mcwiseman97
Cosmic Ray
Options
It appears there was an update to the modes and routines app in the Galaxy store that released todays. When I updated it, modes sync showed as enabled on both devices and settings. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes