JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

There should be AI included

(Topic created: 05-31-2023 09:19 AM)
VIviKaAleXander
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I don't think I need to tell anyone that AI is the wave of the now I'm not going to say the future because I don't know where it's going to be in the future but at least for now it's the end thing. I think we should incorporate that into this version of notes because on Apple they have that. It's a action called rephrasing and it's not like it writes a whole thing for you it's like if you have a section that you're not quite sure about you can select this section action called rephrasing and it's not like it writes a whole thing for you it's like if you have a section that you're not quite sure about you can select this section and product development engineering so I just want to make sure this is the best experience possible cuz I hate androids. I'm just being honest. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you ViviKaAleXander ,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
I can't find anything about apple notes having such a feature, but this kind of stuff is coming to virtually everything anyways, it just takes some time.
userk1KaQGZomM
Asteroid
Options
Considering Samsung's partnership with Microsoft, it should be a no-brainer for them to put bing AI chat into Bixby or just have it replaced Bixby entirely. It would become the best voice assistant overnight without a doubt
0 Likes
usergLiTBoGlOE
Asteroid
Options
I think most of microsoft developers are Apple users and low key excluding 100 partnership on purpose
0 Likes
usergLiTBoGlOE
Asteroid
Options
1.. get a phone with an Spen.

2.. if you have one already, I encourage you to use it especially with your notes

Moosc
Comet
Options
Google is starting to adapt ai into pixel phones . Something I hope Samsung incorporates into ui 6.
0 Likes
Options
Well Samsung Predictive text. And Grammarly word correction is pretty awesome. Fixes your sentences if you type in a hurry. Also G board is a nice keyboard
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you ViviKaAleXander ,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes