JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tv and you program missing rewards points

(Topic created: 08-01-2024 01:29 PM)
nick710
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
So I had signed up for tv and you program and everything was going well I was getting the right amount of points being 14000 each month then they asked if I would like to have another tablet to use for another tv in my home and that I would get another 14000 points a month added on top of the other but seems that's not the case as I see I only got rewards for one of them but not the other if this is the case I don't want to continue as was baited and then got switched 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello nick710, Thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern with the difference in points in the TV and You program.

As the Community operates on a peer-to-peer support model, we recommend reaching out to support for the TV and You program by emailing: support@tvandyou.tv

View solution in context

3 Replies
nick710
Asteroid
Options
As you can see last month I had received both 14000 points yet today I only have received one of them1722544700478.jpg
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@nick710 Last month was an anomaly. Some people received double the points that they should have. Not sure if Samsung was silently just giving everyone a bonus or if it was a simple mistake on their end. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello nick710, Thank you for reaching out. We understand your concern with the difference in points in the TV and You program.

As the Community operates on a peer-to-peer support model, we recommend reaching out to support for the TV and You program by emailing: support@tvandyou.tv