Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 05:11 PM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
127 Replies
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
From my understanding, these features will be added back to the HomeUp module at some point. But something about OneUi 6 was giving the devs difficulty, so they released a partially compatible update for now. Hopefully it's fixed soon
Sy00365
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yea, I'm seeing that now in the fine print on the apps description in the galaxy store. Thx
Pfryters
Constellation
Options

The stack is back on a current update. I'm very disappointed that the app drawer has disappeared from good Lock home up

Stylesnyf
Halo
Options
The stack is back but the app list is still missing
Squashum
Constellation
Options

I am new to Samsung and have the new S24 Ultra. I am used to vertical scrolling my app drawer and disappointed to see the s24 ultra will only allow horizontal scrolling. I have found that previous samsung models allowed Good Lock ,Home Up, App List settings to change that. Why does the S24 Ultra not have that option. It feels like a major downgrade? Is it in the works and will be an update soon for the One UI6?

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Unfortunately the option to enable the vertical app drawer was removed with the Home Up One UI 6 update. It may return, but there are a couple things you can do. First, leave a constructive review on the Home Up app page in the Galaxy Store. This message will directly reach the developers. Second, you could try experimenting with a 3rd party launcher. I've been using Nova Launcher Pro for years on multiple devices and have been very happy.
Options

I second the custom launchers suggestion.

Lots of customization even on the free versions.

notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
I'd like Good Lock to bring it back, but I'm just one guy.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
I agree!!! There have been a lot of requests for this feature to return, especially during the Beta program for the 6.0UI.
Unfortunately, they did not return it when the final version was released.
I remember reading somewhere they were supposed to return it in an update.
However, that hasn't happened. And it was months ago.
They are aware, and hopefully, they will follow through and bring it back.🤞
Summest
Comet
Options

Still hoping it returns.

Summest
S24 and S21.