Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-29-2023 11:19 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
127 Replies
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
The poster is talking about vertical apps search list instead of apps pages, not the vertical option in recent task manager
homers
Asteroid
Options
Yes, this is right. Not the task manager. There used to be an Apps List option underneath Loop Pages in the Home Screen section. It's not there anymore and wasn't included in the recent update to Home Up
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
It will return when the revamped Good Lock gets released with the new S24 lineup in January
homers
Asteroid
Options
Ok thanks. I'll have to switch to a different launcher in the meantime that has vertical scrolling. Seems like it should be an easy fix for Samsung to correct
userdrqmL4KrUs
Constellation
Options
It's still not there
stratguy
Galaxy
Options
Nope . Obviously it's not fixed. Samsung can't fix a sandwich.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
They haven't updated all modules yet, nor the Goodlock app itself. Samsung's timetable is not your timetable.
0 Likes
l4tr
Constellation
Options

I hate the seemingly never-ending updates. I can no longer swipe down from the top to get a search menu for apps, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to put one of my apps back on the home screen. It's a major p.i.t.a. Now, every time I want to use this particular app, and I have to go through the settings just to find the thing and open it. Why does there have to always be a million updates to screw everything up all the time?????

Timb6210
Constellation
Options

Samsung I swear to God this is a deal breaker. A list being vertical is intuitive NOT sideways. You're dumb. Bring back the vertical list or I'm getting another one plus and selling this 1200 dollar.

Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Take your ball and go home!
0 Likes