Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 01-24-2024 08:13 PM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani
127 Replies
pmvision
Asteroid
Options
In the meantime, try adding your favorite 16 apps to the Apps Edge Panel. You may never have to goto the apps drawer ever again 🙂
Casosix
Halo
Options
what the title says. Let's get a vertical scrolling app drawer without pages, and make it actually, genuinely good. 
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Leave reviews on the galaxy app store listing for oneui home requesting the feature. It's the best way to get direct developer attention
stratguy
Comet
Options
   This is ridiculous. I really want my vertical app drawer back!!!!! 
neilth
Sun
Options
Hopefully, this will be restored with the release of One UI 6.1.
Options
No, I have the S24 ultra, which came with 6.1. Still not here. Task changer has the full suite of options again, though. I don't understand why they removed vertical scrolling in the first place. It even showed up for about one part of one day on my z-fold for, and a guy named Jeff Springer put a video out announcing its return. By the end of the day that video came out it had been removed from everybody's phones again. Then Samsung, or one of the titled experts, made some bogus claims here in members about how it wouldn't work right or something and that it would come out on one UI 7. Just nonsense because they have vertical scroll already baked in when you go to add an app in any of your folders with the plus sign it Scrolls vertically and even though that has been changed a little bit lately it was exactly the original vertical scroll from the App Drawer before that. So it's just gaslighting I just don't understand what the problem is. And if they do have a problem where their apps just turn out to have a major flaw or a problem then fix him and bring them back don't just leave us hanging and give us nonsense answers when you answer at all.
TigerJaw
Astronaut
Options
So that person lied. Figures.
Options
Or just didn't know what they were talking about. But I have to wonder what level it's obfuscation because it's no explaining the removal of a vertical app tray and the refusal to put it back in spite of the multitudinous calls to do so. Kind of makes you wonder if they use their own products.
0 Likes
lak611
Astronaut
Options
I'm also wanting to see this feature back. I prefer the vertical app drawer.
Summest
Comet
Options

Since Good Lock is a Samsung product, I thought it would be fitting to find a section within this forum that discusses Good Lock issues.  If there is a a place; please let me know.

=================================================================

I noticed that after my S21 received the Android 14 One UI 6.0 update, changes were made within Good Lock.  Seems I can no longer select App List.  While lack of this feature does not inhibit my phone, I did get used to using it.  (Screen shot below is from my A53 on OIU 5.1, it is missing on my S21.)

Summest_0-1706155853787.jpeg

Summest
S24 and S21.