JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to create custom stickers in Gallery

(Topic created: 08-21-2024 06:03 AM)
Gareee
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm having an issue creating stickers from the gallery.

In the past, we could long press to get a sticker selection amd then manually edit that selection.

Now however, the ai selection makes it's selection, and we get no option to adjust that selection at all.
(For instance, I wanted just a head selection, but instead it selected the entire object with now option to crop or adjust it.)

Getting some videos posted on how these new tools can be used would be SO helpful, instead of only seeing 50,000 camera shootouts. 
154 Replies
Conissocool
Cosmic Ray
Options
This is the last straw. I am never getting a Samsung ever again. It's all trash now. Every single update I've ever experienced so far. Just makes the user interface in all of its content so much worse.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
In image editor, use the lasso tool to select just the part of the photo you want to make a sticker of. Save the image, then create a sticker the way you normally would.
0 Likes
Conissocool
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tried that, didn't work. Sorry
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Works for me consistently on my S22U. Dunno what to tell you.
You can also edit the sticker selection by tapping the three dots that appear when selecting a sticker, then selecting edit. 1724246560814.jpg1724246560837.jpg1724246560863.jpg
0 Likes
Conissocool
Cosmic Ray
Options
When I tried doing that method it just clips the same part it just has a smaller area. And I need to add more from the image your method you show in the images is only allowing me to subtract from the clipDROgmnx8A2h6FLFdd5ZXCeEF9loslIg0_pt6wndZ8uk_1000004695_1724243563.jpg1724246772431.jpg
0 Likes