JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why don't I have the option to invite someone to an event on Samsung calendar?

(Topic created: 06-19-2021 04:34 PM)
SuzieD1
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
There is no "invitee" section.
10 Replies
Solution
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options

Can you try  ...

Add people to your event

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
2. Open the event you want to add people to.
3 .Tap Edit .
4. Tap Invite people.
5. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to invite.
6. Tap Done. To find when your guests are available, swipe down or tap View schedules​
7. Tap Save.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

SuzieD1
Astronaut
Options
Thank you. I can add an invitee but for some reason the invitation does not get sent.
0 Likes
Options
What are you talking about? Here below is a screenshot of my Samsung Calendar. When you open a date to schedule an event, one of the options is invitee. That option is hilighted in red. You are free to go and download the app you want but the option you asked is right there.Screenshot_20210619-202925_Calendar.jpg
SuzieD1
Astronaut
Options
Thank you for your kind and understanding response. However, I DO NOT have the "invitee" section. My husband does. I do not.
Cyberbuilder
Galaxy
Options
What email provider are you using? I find it doesn't work with some email providers. It's not an issue with the phone or the app.
SuzieD1
Astronaut
Options
I use gmail.
0 Likes
Options
That's odd, you have a S20 considered a flagship of the Samsung Galaxy phones. Mine is a run of the mill mid level A 51. Sorry to hear that.
0 Likes
GeorgeBrager209
Product Expert
Options

Did you buy this device directly from your carrier or from Samsung? Your carrier possibly could have this option locked on their devices for some reason.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Options
Thanks, but you should respond to SuzieD1. She is the one who has issues with Samsung Calendar.
0 Likes