JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why is my money, transfered to Samsung SoFi, is on hold?

(Topic created: 05-02-2021 02:30 AM)
JerryBerry
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I signed up for Samsung SoFi Bank account and I transfered a larger amount just to start utilizing it. Well it took like three days for just majority of my funds to be available then an additional week for the remainder. If I were paying bills or just doing transfers for quick purchases using a separate account rather than my own, I'd be screwed and near broke waiting for that. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

SoFi has a number of security measures in place to prevent fraud, so it depends on the type of transaction, size of the transaction, and how long your account has been open. SoFi has put these in place as security measures, based on members’ typical usage for adding or withdrawing money, peer transfers, bill payments, size of purchases, and the number of purchases per day.

Most notably, the maximum daily ATM withdrawal is $610 and the daily debit card use is $3,000. 

SoFi maintains these limits for your security and protection, but if you have a special use case SoFi can help you with, please reach out to us at our email: samsungmoney@sofi.com.

I would recommend reaching out to SoFi directly at 844-977-7634 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

SoFi has a number of security measures in place to prevent fraud, so it depends on the type of transaction, size of the transaction, and how long your account has been open. SoFi has put these in place as security measures, based on members’ typical usage for adding or withdrawing money, peer transfers, bill payments, size of purchases, and the number of purchases per day.

Most notably, the maximum daily ATM withdrawal is $610 and the daily debit card use is $3,000. 

SoFi maintains these limits for your security and protection, but if you have a special use case SoFi can help you with, please reach out to us at our email: samsungmoney@sofi.com.

I would recommend reaching out to SoFi directly at 844-977-7634 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.