JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wi-fi slow, how to cut it off while using Smart View?

(Topic created: 05-25-2022 08:56 AM)
shandaB
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I cut wifi off while using smart view.  Internet  really slow so I want it off .but won't let me cut off while  using smart view 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Wi-Fi being slow while you are using the Smart View features. Please know that Wi-Fi is required to use smart View on your device and TV.

Important: Make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Some TVs may require you to switch inputs or turn on screen mirroring. Compatibility with non-Samsung TVs may vary or may not be available. Check your TV's user manual for specific details. SmartView is not an app you download on your phone and is located in the Quick settings panel. Give this link a try for the steps to use Smart View on your device and more education on how Smart View works: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062585/

Please see the section listed as Mirror your TV with Smart View.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with your Wi-Fi being slow while you are using the Smart View features. Please know that Wi-Fi is required to use smart View on your device and TV.

Important: Make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Some TVs may require you to switch inputs or turn on screen mirroring. Compatibility with non-Samsung TVs may vary or may not be available. Check your TV's user manual for specific details. SmartView is not an app you download on your phone and is located in the Quick settings panel. Give this link a try for the steps to use Smart View on your device and more education on how Smart View works: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062585/

Please see the section listed as Mirror your TV with Smart View.

0 Likes