Original topic:

samsung mail app - turn off "TIPS" from appearing

(Topic created: 06-23-2023 07:01 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

In the Samsung email app, how do I turn of the "tips" that appear at the top when opening the app?

Pleasehelpll_0-1687528866993.png

10 Replies
Gossipfunda
Nebula
Options

To disable the "tips" that appear at the top of the Samsung Email app when you open it, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Samsung Email app on your device.

2. Tap on the menu icon, typically represented by three horizontal lines, located at the top left corner of the screen. This will open the app's main menu.

3. From the menu, scroll down and tap on "Settings."

4. In the Settings menu, look for an option called "Tips" or "Show tips." The exact name and location may vary depending on the version of the app or your device's software.

5. Toggle off the switch or checkbox next to the "Tips" option to disable them.

6. Once disabled, exit the Settings menu by tapping the back button or using the navigation gestures of your device.

After disabling the tips in the Samsung Email app, they should no longer appear when you open the app.

Keep in mind that the options and layout may slightly differ depending on the specific version of the Samsung Email app installed on your device. If you're unable to find the exact option, you can also try exploring other sections within the Settings menu or look for a similar option that controls the display of tips or hints.

0 Likes
Options
Hi, I dont see this anywhere "In the Settings menu, look for an option called "Tips" or "Show tips." The exact name and location may vary depending on the version of the app or your device's software."
Options
I have the most recent updatesScreenshot_20230623_105914_Email.jpg
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Please help ll In your example screenshot, it looks like this is more instructions rather than tips.

0 Likes
Options
Yes.. It's telling me to update / verify a password
0 Likes
userjnllQgWoPQ
Constellation
Options
My j12 just started the same thing last week (6-26-23) give or take a day. Constantly ask for sign in password. Gives tip msg as above. Have re-set my samung pw. Will give my email password for Comcast email & app will recognize it for hour or so then revert back to not recognizing it. Constantly get notifications that email sign in has failed. This phone has worked with this email address and settings since the phone was new. (2 yrs.)
Somewhere there is a glitch .... app? Phone? Samsung???
0 Likes
userjnllQgWoPQ
Constellation
Options
Sorry A12
0 Likes
stormclould
Asteroid
Options
Yes it has so what's the problem..wanting me even now they want me to buy another plan???
0 Likes
stormclould
Asteroid
Options
Just activated my new card and number through straight talk it said I t was fine
0 Likes