JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Forgot my password Tab A 10.1

(Topic created: 04-27-2020 08:09 PM)
userTiC4RL42BC
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Can someone please tell me how I can unlock my Samsung Tab A10? I forgot my password.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
16 Replies
Blueledlights
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I did a factory reset on my Tab A and I forgot the password how do I recover it?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I am sorry to hear about this. Is the tablet asking for a Google password, or a Samsung password?

0 Likes
Blueledlights
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I called Samsung customer service and they recovered the password. Thanks for responding though
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

That's great to hear! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
3datisa
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have a Samsung tab a, I stop using it for over a year, I am trying to log back in but I forgot my password for main account, I am able to log in with My other accounts, is there anything I can do to log in to my main account?
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Have you tried to do a factory reset?

• Ensure the device is powered off.
  • Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
  • Continue to hold Volume Up and Power buttons until the Android Recovery screen appears (about 10-15 seconds) then release both buttons. ...
  • From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. ...
  • Select Yes.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Knuckknuck
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
how do you reset your Samsung A10 tablet when you forgot the screen pattern?
0 Likes