JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A7 Model Number SM-T500NZABXAR

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 11:34 AM)
user4U9ZLQt347
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Why doesn't the Samsung Support website recognize my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 model number (SM-T500NZABXAR) ?

There is no information on my model online.  I have been chatting with Samsung Care for the last 3 days.  A couple agents told me I could get support through Samsung Care not the normal Support website. Finally, after almost 2 hours today, I got a supervisor.  After working with him and letting him remote into my PC, he saw the problem for himself.  He said I could get support using my serial number but not my model number.  He said he would take it as feedback and I would be notified when it was resolved.

Anyone else having a similar problem with SM-T500NZABXAR ?

Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you today. The SM-T500N series of tablets share the same support articles on www.samsung.com. The additional letters at the end of the model determine options, color, and the distribution channel. This has been sent up for correction, and you can pull any required support articles from https://www.samsung.com/us/support/mobile/tablets/galaxy-tab-a/galaxy-tab-a7/.

0 Likes
user4U9ZLQt347
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Thank you for the information.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

You are most welcome.