JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Play login popup cancelling audio

(Topic created: 10-15-2022 11:35 AM)
CosmicMotion
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
When I open MapleStory M and the drop-down popup from Google Play which dims my screen before displaying my username appears it kills my game sound and it never comes back even after an hour inside. It plays music at the start but when it shows up it goes deaf. If I use keyboard I still hear the key press sound but no sound effects or music will play from the actual game. New Ui is taking priority was perfectly fine yesterday before the update. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
4 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Have you rebooted the tablet? 

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
CosmicMotion
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/liyAMJfouzUX I made a video after I noticed they added a screen recorder feature. I hope the link works but I show in the video MapleStory M when it drops down it legit stops while with Bean Dreams the same exact scenario but the audio continues to play. I have reinstalled maple again restarted and messed with notifications to see if it wouldn't popup as workaround but it always does. What you asked me to do I don't exactly understand just send error message but there isn't one it's just the audio, the game sees nothing wrong with it
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I realize that there is no error message but yu can describe the issue in the description and now you could attach the video. 

While I think it wise to provide the feedback to Samsung this is really likely something that the app developer is going to need to fix since Samsung does not have the insight into or the code for the game.   I suggest that you submit a bug report to the app developer as well. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
CosmicMotion
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I believe I sent it will wait on their response. If they ask about the app developer which is the dreaded Nexon who seems to not know English and send cookie cutter responses I will go down the rabbit hole
0 Likes