JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to remove "wallpaper" from galaxy S6 Lite

(Topic created: 01-09-2023 10:16 AM)
joes131
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a Galaxy S6 Lite tablet with OS 13.

I tried to download and add some new "wallpapers" and now I want to get rid of them.
Most of what I see for "How to change your wallpaper" don't apply to my tablet,
they show totally different choices or screens.

The only relevant Setting is "Wallpaper and style".
If you select that, on the top it shows one of the screens I want to get rid of and one of the default ones.
But if you select one, it just shows a bigger version, and allows you to add or remove items/features on it, but nowhere is there anything that allows me to remove it, it just has a "Done" button and that's it, it's driving me crazy.

I can't find the images, or whatever they where, anywhere.

And I'm not sure it's actually a "wallpaper", it could be something else.

Can I "reset" that section?

How can I remove those so it will only show the default screens?

Thanks,
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Hey there @joes131, as @GaryB82 mentioned, you can change your wallpaper via the Wallpaper & style app.

Go to: Settings>Wallpaper & style>Browse my wallpapers>Featured. Here you will find all default wallpapers that came with your device. To apply any of them, click on a wallpaper. It will show two screens, one for the lock screen and one for the home screen. If you want both to share the same wallpaper, keep them checked and select the Preview button at the bottom. Next, select done and if you'd like, select a color pallete of your choice.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Right below the 2 you will see browse my wallpapers Screenshot_20230109_141834_Wallpaper and style_1000005540_1673291915.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Hey there @joes131, as @GaryB82 mentioned, you can change your wallpaper via the Wallpaper & style app.

Go to: Settings>Wallpaper & style>Browse my wallpapers>Featured. Here you will find all default wallpapers that came with your device. To apply any of them, click on a wallpaper. It will show two screens, one for the lock screen and one for the home screen. If you want both to share the same wallpaper, keep them checked and select the Preview button at the bottom. Next, select done and if you'd like, select a color pallete of your choice.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.