JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to uninstall Netflix on s6 lite to fix black screen?

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 10:18 AM)
Members_Kdd2MLz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Get audio but black screen on netflix app.  Have tried reboot several times.  Have read all of netflix tips.  Last tip is to un-install/reinstall netflix.  I can only force stop or disable, which I have done and then install netflix update, but still black screen.  

Is it just no longer compatible?  what else I do?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

It appears that Netflix on your tab is part of the factory install so disabling it is all you can do which should be equivalent to reinstalling it when you update it.  If that doesn't help then something else is causing it.

Have you messed with Developer Settings, if so turn Developer Settings off and try it. 

Next try to boot to Safe Mode and see if Netflix is enabled, it should be, and then see if it works.  If it does work then another app is causing the issue. 

If it still doesn't work, a Factory Reset would be your best next step. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

It appears that Netflix on your tab is part of the factory install so disabling it is all you can do which should be equivalent to reinstalling it when you update it.  If that doesn't help then something else is causing it.

Have you messed with Developer Settings, if so turn Developer Settings off and try it. 

Next try to boot to Safe Mode and see if Netflix is enabled, it should be, and then see if it works.  If it does work then another app is causing the issue. 

If it still doesn't work, a Factory Reset would be your best next step. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Members_Kdd2MLz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I had to do factory reset but at least so far it fixed netflix problem.  Took some time though to reset up all the other apps as well though.  

0 Likes
Members_Kdd2MLz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Thank you!

0 Likes