JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Installation of email account

(Topic created: 01-25-2022 03:54 PM)
Members_nrqOehD
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I bought a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I installed my primary email account using that as my Google account. In trying to install a second email which is also a Gmail account, the first question asked is what is my current password. I tried using the password of the email I'm trying to install,  then I use the password of the account that is already installed. Both are rejected, and I can't get past this point. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and will assist as best as possible. I would recommend logging into the primary account then selecting the add account option from that account page (normally located in the top left corner below your image) and proceeding from there with updating/installing additional email accounts from the same provider such as Google.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and will assist as best as possible. I would recommend logging into the primary account then selecting the add account option from that account page (normally located in the top left corner below your image) and proceeding from there with updating/installing additional email accounts from the same provider such as Google.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usernaHtafyXoV
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have the same problem as reported here. I try to add a second Google account and it prompts me for password. I've entered it multiple times and have changed it several times and cannot validate the password at all.
0 Likes