JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Tab S7 Plus sending text messages

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 02:14 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
Hello everyone, does anyone else have problems with sending texts messages via the tab S7 plus? I turned on the CALLS & TEXTS FROM OTHER DEVICES in the notification menu. I have the Bluetooth on and have the location turned on. I tried several times to send text messages with my tablet and the messages won't send. Keep getting error messges. I realize Samsung synchronization isn't so great but this is very frustrating. Samsung are you listening!?! 
1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
Okay everyone, I figured out why I couldn't send text messages or make phone calls on my Galaxy Tab S7 plus. I am in the house and basically wanted to leave my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra cell phone upstairs in the bedroom and meantime use my Tab S7 plus downstairs in the living room where I mainly stay during the daytime. I wanted to send text messages and make phone calls without having to use my Note 20 Ultra while in the house. I must TURN OFF the MOBILE DATA service with the phone and TURN ON the WIFI on the phone so that both devices are on the same network. My Tab S7 plus(wifi only) has no data plan of its own so it is always connected to the wifi for service. On the other hand, my Galaxy Note 20 ultra data plan is thru T-Mobile. My home internet service is thru Verizon which is what my Tab S7 plus is connected to for data. Basically both devices must be on the same network in order to synchronize and work properly for phone calls and text messages. I tested everything out and now I can make calls and send texts with my Tab S7 plus. Very happy camper right now.