1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi there!  If you are using the apple keyboard, you'll need to make the keyboard discoverable then on the tablet you'll need to select Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device.afterwards you'll need to select they keyboard on the devices list.  A one time passcode will show on the screen that you'll need to type in and then press the ENTER button immediately afterwards.  

Keep in mind that you might find the control key or the alt key to perform differently outside of IOS.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi there!  If you are using the apple keyboard, you'll need to make the keyboard discoverable then on the tablet you'll need to select Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device.afterwards you'll need to select they keyboard on the devices list.  A one time passcode will show on the screen that you'll need to type in and then press the ENTER button immediately afterwards.  

Keep in mind that you might find the control key or the alt key to perform differently outside of IOS.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes