Original topic:

Played around w/ Good Lock - now apps can't be added to navigation bar?

(Topic created: Monday)
arkane1689
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Evening!

As I've been customizing and making my new Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra my daily driver, I played around with Good Lock. At some point, I noticed that the apps I had set yo my navifation bar had showed up on the home screen. I went to remove them and as I did, they also were removed from the navigation bar. Now if I try to drag an app so as to pin/add it to the bottom navgigation bar, a small red, crossed out circle comes up. 

What did I do!?

I removed Goodlock and it's packages, and I could see some changes were reverted, but I still can't add apps to my navigation bar. It's very frustrating.
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets

That area above the nav bar is the quick launch/favorites bar. Did you accidentally turn it off or set it to 0 in home up?? Or turn on home screen lock?

arkane1689
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Thanks! That's what happened. I had messed around with Home Up, and after making the app grid so large, I could barely even see the apps or widgets and couldn't remember what the grid had originally been. I had it low, like 8x5, so I upped it a bit and the apps are now finding space on the navigation car. Thank you, seriously!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@arkane1689 Did you get Good Lock from the Galaxy Store? or the Play Store? 

The one from the Galaxy Store is the one from Samsung. 

arkane1689
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I got it from the Samsung store-but my issue has been resolved!
0 Likes