JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Repair for Samsung book keyboard for Galaxy Tab S7+

(Topic created: 12-28-2021 11:51 AM)
userKrMIKhooyM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

The keyboard for my Samsung galaxy tab s7+ is acting funky. I type and the keyboard sends nonsense words to the tablet. Admittedly, I spilled some coffee on the keyboard.  Not sure if this means the keyboard is nerfed of what. Is there a way to repair?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Oh no! I understand how sticky and malfunctioning keys can be really frustrating. Unfortunately, recovering from a coffee spill in a keyboard is noy very successful, and, with the bluetooth keyboards, a spill will not only gunk up the movement of the keys, it will damage the electrical components over time. I recommend replacing it, or, if you know, or have a friend who knows, electronics, it could be a hobby project to disassemble and try to repair it.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Oh no! I understand how sticky and malfunctioning keys can be really frustrating. Unfortunately, recovering from a coffee spill in a keyboard is noy very successful, and, with the bluetooth keyboards, a spill will not only gunk up the movement of the keys, it will damage the electrical components over time. I recommend replacing it, or, if you know, or have a friend who knows, electronics, it could be a hobby project to disassemble and try to repair it.

userKrMIKhooyM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I was afraid you would say that.  Oh well....

0 Likes