JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite won't charge

(Topic created: 04-16-2021 11:52 PM)
Emahe0822
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Good day, I bought Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite last November and won't charge. This is the screen. Help please.

172944114_294097298785124_2180656481577415971_n.jpg174148977_444548583276809_5717289305793638694_n.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bronom
Constellation
Options
Tablets

You found a solution ? This problem happened me twice

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Are you using the original charger and cable?  Are you charging via an outlet or the USB port on a PC?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
useru0Z60V3lzp
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have the exact same screen. Was there a solution mentioned? This tablet has never left my bedside table. What is causing this? Can somebody help please?

0 Likes
userKfsKK0kcXE
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

same problem here. I am using original charger and cord and it was very slow charging, now it won't charge at all. Any advice? New battery? What?

0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hey, give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001852/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes