Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy tab S8 ultra Wifi6 issues

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Wpablo
Constellation
Options
Tablets
With the newest update that came out recently with One UI Version 6.1. I've had nothing but problem's and connection issues, before it was perfect no problems. I know it's not my wi-fi cause it's working on all my other devices. It's just my S8 Ultra Tablet having the problem. 

I really hope Samsung can roll out a new update or give us the option to update back to previous versions untill a fix is solved.

I really enjoy my Tablet I really need it for medical purposes, so for it to constantly disconnect is really unreliable. Could be dangerous to my health cause I have to connect online whenever I have an appointment, When before it was Perfect and worked without a problem. 

I know it's not easy trying to fix these problems, I just hope Samsung can address and look into it, and possibly fix these small inconveniences, so other consumers can enjoy they're Samsung Tablets as much as I do.

Thank you 🙏
0 Likes
3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Try forgetting the wifi connection and then power cycling your router.  Once it's back up create a new connection on the tab and see if that is more stable. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Wpablo
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm able to use a Hotspot for now, which is helping. Getting to my router setting is something I have to deal with a family member about. They know that stuff better than me. But I will try to figure that out.
Thank you
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
I have the base model Tab S8 and its working just fine
0 Likes