Original topic:

Samsung Notes Feature Request

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 01:05 AM)
Danny209
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Hello Samsung, here I got some ideas to make Samsung Notes a better place to write.

1. Make it so the tool bar isn't white on the sides like shown in the photo. Screenshot_20240306_094050_Samsung Notes.jpg

2. Make it so you can rotate pages horizontal.

3. Make it so you can create custom page templates where you can ajust e.g. the distance of the lines or dots.

4. Make it so you can name pages in a single note an group them together.

5. Make an integrated scanner that directly imports the picture as the page template. Make it so you can edit the picture directley in the notes app to make it for example just black and white or to a document like with Microsoft Lens.

6. Integrate tools like a triangle ruler or a circle where you can measure the length of the line and sketch like you need to do in math class.

I use my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite for school an I would be really happy to have these features cause I would need them very often. Please give me a response!

4 Replies
Member23
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I can't believe you even use Samsung notes LOL

0 Likes
PoorGuy
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Danny if you haven't yet in addition to posting in the community, go into support and send this as feedback. Not so sure Samsung will see your suggestions in the community as opposed to going through support/feedback
0 Likes
Feedbacker80
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I also couldn't find any area for feedback. 

0 Likes
PoorGuy
Constellation
Options
Tablets
When you open the Members app, scroll to the bottom and on the right will be support. Then within Support, scroll down and you will see "Send Feedback"
0 Likes