JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

So upset - spen tip broke

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 07:03 AM)
Options
Tablets

Ok...spen dropped..tip broke off...got what was left in pen out...replaced entire thing.

Now...pen not working😭😭..totally charged...restarted s8ultra as suggested...sometimes if I tap it about 3 times it'll work, but of course that's unacceptable.
Any suggestions from anyone...much appreciated if so😊
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Tablets
I gave up...new pen and all is right with my world once again😉👏..thank you

View solution in context

4 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
try removing and then reinstalling the nib. also if you have another spare.nib, try that one if the remove/replace I mentioned doesn't work.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
Options
Tablets
Did it all...sorry to say I think it's the pen itself that's gone😭
0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

For the heck of it I would boot to Safe Mode and see if you still have the issue. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Tablets
I gave up...new pen and all is right with my world once again😉👏..thank you