Original topic:

Tab S9 FE Manual in Wrong Language

(Topic created: Sunday)
userCITZxwvzKC
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I live in Puerto Rico and am learning Spanish, I also just got a new Tab S9 FE off of Amazon and whenever I try to read the manual from the Tips and Manual section in settings Samsung Internet automatically opens it in Spanish and even when using the translate feature it only translates text, not the pictures.
How do I fix this?
And yes, default language for the Tablet and Chrome, which is the default browser, is English and it still doesnt cooperate.
2 Replies
Members_CC2F6ew
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have recently purchased 2 tab S9's, returned 1 and received 2nd one. Both of them had this issue and I cannot read or speak Spanish! Very frustrating. Today I called Samsung and the individual sent me an English version so I could read it but that isn't the best solution in my opinion but at least I can read it. I told the individual that I wanted to return the tablet and receive one that had an English user guide. Her response was that they don't check the tablets before shipping so they couldn't know for sure it would be in English.  Just isn't right. Samsung needs to do better! 

I'm sorry I can't offer any help for this dilemma. I hope there's someone out here who can.

0 Likes
usersJEFiecTNn
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I live in Oregon and my Tab S9 fe has the same problem. The User Guie is just another app that should be downloadable from the Samsung site. IF I KNEW WHERE TO LOOK. Help!!!
0 Likes