JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tablet S7 PIN no longer works

(Topic created: 05-22-2021 02:35 PM)
userefrQtXg44U
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I don't know when it happened because I rarely restart my tablet and I normally open it with fingerprint, but ever since I tried to enter my secure folder earlier my PIN no longer works. But more importantly I can no longer enter my tablet at all and I can't fully power it off to factory reset it either. I know my PIN is 100% accurate. I've tried the findmymobile service as well but I never enabled remote unlock in the past so it won't let me do that either. I've been searching around the internet for hours and haven't been able to find a solution. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Tablets
Hold the power button down with the volume up button down and volume down button all at the same time. It should go in a restart mode. Upon restarting hold down the volume up button and power button and it will go in a Android Recovery mode. First Try restarting and booting back up. To see if it let you put your pin in. If not there's the factory reset button. Hope you backed up recently your files

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
BobbyCarra
Comet
Options
Tablets
Factory reset or hire forensic company to break into it.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Tablets
Hold the power button down with the volume up button down and volume down button all at the same time. It should go in a restart mode. Upon restarting hold down the volume up button and power button and it will go in a Android Recovery mode. First Try restarting and booting back up. To see if it let you put your pin in. If not there's the factory reset button. Hope you backed up recently your files
0 Likes
Options
Tablets
When the device is restarting .you are only mashing the volume up and power button simultaneously?

Only Releasing both buttons when recovery screen appears.
0 Likes
Warriors
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I'm expecting this too. Ugg
0 Likes