JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The S Pen of Tab S4, needs charging, or never needs

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 07:47 PM)
userEZygJSiZ3z
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

The S Pen of Samsung Tab S4, needs charging, or never needs it...?

The maximum memory card sd card is 400GB, if insert a sd card 512GB still works but only 400GB able use, or Not working at all...?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. The Tab S4 s pen does not need to be charged. You can try to reformat the SD card while it is in the tablet to see if this returns the full storage space.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. The Tab S4 s pen does not need to be charged. You can try to reformat the SD card while it is in the tablet to see if this returns the full storage space.

0 Likes
userEZygJSiZ3z
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I wanted to know, if The maximum memory card sd card is 400GB like Tab S4, if insert an sd card 512GB still works but only 400GB able use, or Not working at all...?

In such a case is it recommended to use an SD card 256GB or 400GB or less than 400GB if found because if insert bigger like 512GB it will NOT recognize it at all????

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

My apologies after looking into this further 400GB is the max it can handle please look to the link below for more information. 

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-tab-s4/specs/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes