JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Which devices have the Protect battery feature?

(Topic created: 08-07-2021 11:36 AM)
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Tablets
I just discovered this setting on a Galaxy Tab S7+. This is the best thing ever in any device with a non user replaceable battery! Which devices have this? Why don't all devices have this? I can't find it on an S20 FE 5G. I also can't figure out what if anything the S20's Enhanced processing setting really does.

More battery settings, Galaxy Tab S7+

Protect battery, Galaxy Tab S7+

More battery settings, Galaxy S20 FE 5G, X11 BASIC for Android
Edits for setting the cover image
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Enhanced processing allows apps and services to process faster such as like a "high performance mode". And yes, I do agree that Samsung should allow the Protect Battery feature to be supported on phones like the S10 and the S21. I hope they do this in the future

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Enhanced processing allows apps and services to process faster such as like a "high performance mode". And yes, I do agree that Samsung should allow the Protect Battery feature to be supported on phones like the S10 and the S21. I hope they do this in the future
AnonymousCoward
Explorer
Options
Tablets
Hopefully Protect Battery will be in the next software updates! As for Enhanced processing, I guess I'll have to fool with it some more to see if it has any effect on my silly little BASIC scripts 😆
0 Likes