4 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Try using Smart Switch

Smart Switch for Windows https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchwin

Smart Switch for Mac  https://www.samsung.com/global/download/smartswitchmac/

Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with your device, and then open Smart Switch on your computer.

Step 2. If a software update is available, Smart Switch might automatically prompt you to update the software or will display an option to update

Step 3. Click Update and use the on-screen prompts to download the necessary files

Step 4. Click OK to proceed. Your device may turn off and on a few times during the update process. When the update is complete, the device returns to the Home screen.

Note: Don't disconnect the USB cable or use your device

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
cowgrlcrzy
Explorer
Options
Tablets
Do a search for what tablets are getting the update. I didnt see anything earlier than the Tab S8 series getting it. I have the Tab S7 and it's not on the Android 14 update list.
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately, it is impossible for a company to support ALL its devices with updates forever. I dont think the S6 will recieve the update, but you can try bill-e's solution.
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I believe that the A14/One UI update for the 2022 S6 Lite began rolling out in January of 24 and it should get A15 when it is released. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor