JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how do I stop my Samsung tablet from rotating ?

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 11:24 AM)
emma123
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I've looked everywhere. It's not an option under accessibility, or under any other category in settings....!??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
I would recommend this post by Samsung on how to turn your Galaxy phone's or tablet's screen rotation on or off.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/

Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick settings panel.

Look for the screen orientation icon. Depending on your settings, you may need to look for the Portrait, Landscape, or Auto Rotate icon. Remember, the Portrait and Landscape icons are gray when they're active, while the Auto Rotate icon is blue when enabled.

If the screen is locked in Portrait or Landscape mode and you need to change it, tap the icon (either Portrait or Landscape) so it activates Auto rotate. If Auto rotate is already activated, you don't need to select anything.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
I would recommend this post by Samsung on how to turn your Galaxy phone's or tablet's screen rotation on or off.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/

Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick settings panel.

Look for the screen orientation icon. Depending on your settings, you may need to look for the Portrait, Landscape, or Auto Rotate icon. Remember, the Portrait and Landscape icons are gray when they're active, while the Auto Rotate icon is blue when enabled.

If the screen is locked in Portrait or Landscape mode and you need to change it, tap the icon (either Portrait or Landscape) so it activates Auto rotate. If Auto rotate is already activated, you don't need to select anything.
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Thank you for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes