JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

tab s9 ultra: Voice recording in Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 01-14-2024 11:21 AM)
guharlaga
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I was at BestBuy testing out the Samsung tab s9 ultra before I bought it directly from the Samsung website. When i was there i used Samsung notes and i tested out the voice recordings part of the app and it had a pause button and a resume button and a stop button. I bought my tablet from Samsung and the feature is not showing in the Samsung notes app the only button i see once i start my voice recording is the stop button. Can anyone give me any advice on why the feature is gone or how to activate the feature.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The Pause shows once you start speaking.  Try clearing the cache, then the data if that doesn't work, and lastly uninstall/reinstall the Notes app. 

Tab S8U, Notes v 4.4.13.5

Screenshot_20240115_142733_Samsung Notes.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The Pause shows once you start speaking.  Try clearing the cache, then the data if that doesn't work, and lastly uninstall/reinstall the Notes app. 

Tab S8U, Notes v 4.4.13.5

Screenshot_20240115_142733_Samsung Notes.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV