Original topic:

Delay end

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
LeslieC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

How do I get the delayed end on my Samsung Bespoke all in one washer dryer to work?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userra
Sun
Options
Washers and Dryers
Okay, this is quoted from Google as the source. May not be true, but try this/

Using the Delay End function on your Samsung Bespoke washer allows you to set a desired end time for your wash cycle. Here's how to do it:
* Select your desired wash cycle and adjust any necessary settings.
* Locate the Delay End button (or the +/- button) on the control panel. Press it repeatedly until the displayed time indicates your preferred end time for the cycle. The delay can be set in one-hour increments, up to 24 hours.
* Press and hold the Start/Pause button to initiate the wash cycle with the Delay End setting. The washer will display the set time with a blinking timer, indicating the delay period.
Tip: If you decide to cancel the Delay End function, simply press the Power button to restart the washer.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
userra
Sun
Options
Washers and Dryers
Okay, this is quoted from Google as the source. May not be true, but try this/

Using the Delay End function on your Samsung Bespoke washer allows you to set a desired end time for your wash cycle. Here's how to do it:
* Select your desired wash cycle and adjust any necessary settings.
* Locate the Delay End button (or the +/- button) on the control panel. Press it repeatedly until the displayed time indicates your preferred end time for the cycle. The delay can be set in one-hour increments, up to 24 hours.
* Press and hold the Start/Pause button to initiate the wash cycle with the Delay End setting. The washer will display the set time with a blinking timer, indicating the delay period.
Tip: If you decide to cancel the Delay End function, simply press the Power button to restart the washer.
0 Likes
LeslieC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you.  The delay icon is right next to the start button.  It looks like a clock.  Seems to work well as far as right delay time.  It was off by an hour last time I used it.  Thanks again!  

0 Likes